HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Haunted Queen Mary

A few years ago I went to the ship Queen Mary. The first night when I was in bed I was watching TV, but it got boring so I went to bed. At around midnight I heard a whisper in my ear so I woke up because I thought it was one of my family members.

I sat up with my eyes closed and turned on the light and in the corner there was a dark figure so I thought it was just me seeing things.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face off. When I came out the figure was gone and the port hole was opened so I went to close it. When I went to close it I felt something was watching me so I turned around and there was the figure in the corner again.

This is my true story of the paranormal at sea on board the Queen Mary.

Submitted from: Isaac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, it's just morning glory stuck on your eyes.

Try wiping it with a face towel.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe something else...

Try this link, there is someone with the similar experience. Click here

Jen
Psionist Member

post