HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blackpool Waxworks Face


I took this photograph at the Blackpool waxworks UK 9th August. It clearly shows a face behind my husband. The strange thing is that the photo was taken at the coronation street exhibit (long running UK soap) it shows the face of who I think may be Ena Sharples who died in the 1980's and was one of the original main characters. Since researching her I found that she died in Blackpool and was buried there.

I have since sent the photo to the waxworks they are very interested in it and say that there would be nothing that could cause this face, i.e.... Reflection etc...

Pauline Brannigan

Courtesy of http://www.ghostresearch.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a reflection in the glass you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Might be, but there's no one close enough to the window to project a reflection.

Well, a light source may accidentally project stuffs like that but who knows for sure?

post