HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Monday, December 3, 2007

College Ghosts

Hi. My name is Chris Hardwicke, I am a senior at Southern Oregon State College, and I am currently living in my parents' house in Klamath Falls for the summer. I have had the feeling that ther were forces at work in this house as far back as my freshman year in high school(1989-90). It didn't really seem to have much of a physical form until more recently. If you all know what I mean, it was just a "feeling" for a long time. It often seemed as if someone was looking at you, and you had to constantly look over your shoulder, or I would wake up at night unexpectedly with the bad feeling that I was being watched. These forces seemed to manifest themselves more physically as the years went by. I have never actually seen anything, but I have heard a lot. The most notable time was when I was downstairs by myself at about 12:30am one night about a year ago. I was watching some TV when I started to hear knocking on the wall behind me. I dismissed it for a bit, but it kept happening. I started to get concerned, but tried to keep a level head. Then I started to think to myself "If it's really an intelligent mind doing this, it will do something I recognize." About three minutes later, I heard the classic door knock behind me. You know, KNOCK-knock, knock, knock-KNOCK. This utterly freaked me and I decided to get out of there. I since heard more knocking, but no more knocks I recognize.

Just recently, I discussed this with my mother. She says she has experienced similar things. We both agreed that the store room behind my bedroom is a focal point for this energy, if you will. We have not decided it it's really good or evil. We really don't know. After reading this, tell me what you think. Is my house really haunted? If so, is it good or evil?

Interesting post scripts to this story also. I have SEEN ghosts at my college. Some of the buildings there are very old, one of which used to be an old dormitory. There are documented cases of deaths in the house as well. It has been decided by many supernatural experts that the house contains an evil, tortured soul. We saw it one night when we were walking the campus. We walked to the back of the house to peer into the only window that had some light coming out of it. It was a light green light cast by one of those exit signs. Well, we looked through this window for a few minutes, and before our eyes, a sort of "3D-shadow figure" stepped in front of the window and peered back out at us. We all saw it and later described it. It had a rough outline of a human being but it moved slowly and labored. This is my only real sighting of a spirit, and this one was DARK, believe me. Anyway, it is an experience I will never forget.

To sum up, ghosts do exist. It is a subject that we as a race may never truly understand. We must simply respect it, and know of it's existence. And for those gifted enough to peer into that world that not all of us can, spread the word. Teach people. I tell my stories, and it has turned a few heads. Take care.

Submitted from: Chris Hardwicke

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris, this is what are psychic researchers have to say..

The knock you heard could be RSPK (Recurrent Spontaneous Psychokinesis) sometimes activated accidentally by your own thoughts. However, we could also conclude that it's not since, you weren't the only one who had experienced.

The entity in your house seems to be a good spirit, that is since, you didn't mention anything about it hurting you, or causing some bad influence over your family. And base on your story about it putting a joke on you was a way for them to let you know that they are among you.

post