HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Depressed Visitor

This is something that happened to me a few years ago.

I had just got back from a 2 week vacation from my Aunt's house. For some reason I had trouble going to sleep. I would just get up and sit there in my bed all night. I also lost all my hunger. I would take two bites of my food and be full. At first I didn't think anything of it. I thought I may have just been sick, but things got worse. I would wake up at all hours of the night and feel as if someone was watching. This would give me a very depressed feeling. As I sat there crying I would think of things like my family dying. You know, all the stuff that makes you sad. Well, it got so bad that I had to have somebody watch me all night just so I could get to sleep.

This went on for a month or so until one night I got up and went into my sister's room (which was right across the hall). When I got up she was sitting there pale as a sheet with the light on. I asked her what was wrong and she told me this. She said in the middle of the night someone was calling my name. At fist she thought it was my brother, but why would he be saying my name in the middle of the night. Well, after an hour she said the voice got real evil sounding and everything was levitating in the air. She said that she yelled go away to the spirit. luckily nothing has happened since that night.

After that she confessed on to bringing the spirit in the house . She and her friends brought the spirit from the other side and the spirit followed my sister all the way home. At first the spirit bothered my sister because she was the youngest, but when I came back from my vacation I was the youngest one in the house so it turned and preyed on me.

Submitted from: Joseph Masaitis, PA, USA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't mean, they mess with a quija board?

The problem with quija is that they can't specifically target the right ghost, and sometimes, you end up calling a malevolent spirit.

Anonymous said...

It's not even typical for spirits to follow people. Unless, you're a shaman, of course.

Anonymous said...

psychicjohnny, thats not entirely true. if a ghost takes a liking to you, then it will follow you, also if it feels it can get something out of it.
i have my dog following me, and that of a victorian woman.

Anonymous said...

That's interesting. We would love to hear your story Georgie. Please submit it at here or you may use our submit link found on the main menu.

Stephen
Psionist Group

Anonymous said...

I practice shamanism, and I'm very much sure that they could not freely wander far away from the area from which they came.

It takes a powerful ritual to grant them access to our world, and it often requires a sacrifice.

Moreover, you need a psychic device to communicate with them.

Anonymous said...

There are exceptions to this rule, Psychic Johnny.

A spirit may follow you. One way to do this is to take a host.

Have you heard about demonic possession?

Anonymous said...

Of course I have. Cursing is a form of demonic possession. Still, it requires a ritual to have a spirit follow your target.

Anonymous said...

Would you please stop pretending as if you know everything.

There are other possibilities that you have to consider.

Spirits have a nasty way of making it into our world without any aid of rituals. Just read the stories of other people, some of them defies your statements.

Anonymous said...

I am not pretending. They are based on what I practice and experience.

Other people's stories are not all true. Some of it are fake. Some have been misinterpreted by their authors.

Anyway, believe what you want to believe.

post