HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ghost Everywhere!

When I was a child of probably around 4 or 5 years of age, my family and I lived in this one particular haunted house. Every time that I go by the house, it seems like it always has a for sale sign on it. And this is a minimum of 6 months to a year in time. I have 5 siblings and I am the middle child . One night I remember very well, none of the others wanted to play with me, so out of nowhere came this old man and he was see-through. He would play hide and seek with me. My mother has also seen him in a rocking chair, in her bedroom. I later found out who the old man was and that he died in that house. He had willed the house to his wife and children, but reasons unknown, they did not get the house. A few years later we moved into another house in the same city and this time I did not see the ghost, but was told of a woman spirit. She was seen by my mother and my older sister. She was wearing old fashioned curlers in her very long hair. She also wore what seemed to be a wedding gown or nightgown. It was strange that she only showed herself to my mother and my older sister and not to me. About a year later, we moved from that house. The next house that we moved to wasn't so bad. No one claimed to have seen or felt anything. Then a few years later after that, my parents divorced and my dad remarried. Three of my sibling and I moved into another house in the same city. This place was full of ghost. Animals and people both died in that house. I only lived there for less then a year and that was all I could handle! There were slamming doors, sounds of the toilets being flushed in late hours of the night and nobody being there. I even had my door bolted shut one night, only to wake up the next day with the bolt broke and the door standing wide open, that scared me. I hated going down to the basement. I found out later, after I had moved out of that house that my dad found skeletons down there. I swore that I would never go back to that house again as long as I lived. To this day, I remember the addresses to all of these houses and I try to stay clear of them if I can. But, the first house for some reason keeps drawing me back . I don't know if it's because of the friendly ghost or what.

Submitted from: Jeannette, Missouri

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. it looks like you were followed by ghosts everywhere you go.

There's no telling which ones are humans and which ones are not. I sure wish we could investigate the places you've been.

Jen
Psionist Member

post