HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Girl in the Corner

I trust you will find this short story interesting. In its self when told to others there is not a great content. You may from your own experiences find that people treat the subject with either shock horror or dull disinterest, lacking any lasting and meaningful wonder, which in my case has lasted twenty years and will no doubt continue throughout the remaining of my life.

The occurrence center around the one house we lived in some twenty years ago, in the rather ordinary suburb of Wood Green in North London. Neither before that time nor since has there been any repeat or different phenomenon.

While sleeping with my wife I was awoken by a pressing presents that came from the window corner of the room. Upon opening my eye I could see the presents of a young teenager girl of about eighteen with black hair and very beautiful. The striking effect was in fact the party style of dress, which was an incredible translucent blue. The image did not move but seemed to belong there. There was never any fear or panic just a wonderful sense of beauty. As I was watching I felt that the time was not following a normal passage but somehow held on the moment. My wife was now also wake and I ask her could she see it, which she say she could. My wife later describe the color but not much other details. That is about it, the image faded and we went back to sleep but I shall never forget the experience which was out of the normal sense of being.

Submitted from: Anonymous

0 comments:

post