HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Monday, December 10, 2007

My Strange Visitors

I'm twelve years old and the place I live in, is haunted.....by several ghosts. My first encounter came while I was in the bathroom. I got the eerie feeling I was not alone and this was confirmed when I looked at the wall and saw a shadowy shape of a person. It was the outline of a small person, perhaps a child around the age of 5, 6 or 7 years old. I could see only the outline of the arms, head and ears, but oddly the bottom part of this figure, was not there. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't even speak, I was so frightened. I blinked and suddenly it was gone. This is not the only time that I have seen something. There was the time that I was in bed, trying to fall asleep when I happened to glance over at my television, that was off at the time. I could make out a reflection of something behind me on the screen....it was a teenage boy. He appeared to have light skin, dark colored hair, something on his face like freckles, a dark t-shirt with something red on it, like a symbol of some sort and blue jeans. I just laid there, watching his reflection in the t.v. as he walked behind my bed. I slowly got out of bed, went to the doorway, looked back to see if I could still see him there, but he was gone. Another night, which was probably the most frightening of them all came when I was laying in bed and suddenly I felt as though something jumped on my chest and pushed it down for a moment. I could literally feel my stomach rise as this thing pushed the breath out of me. Within a minute, it happened again. I was so frightened I didn't know what to do or what to think. All I could do was hold up a make-shift cross using my fingers and hope that this would drive this thing away. It seemed to work and I was able to fall asleep. I don't know what is going on where I live, but I know my bedroom used to be my grandmother's room before she died back in 1998. I have always felt that I was not alone, that someone is always with me. Maybe it's my guardian angel I feel, I don't know.....but I fear that what ever I have been seeing and feeling....is not my grandmother, nor my guardian angel....I fear....it is something else.

Submitted from: Mary, New York, USA

0 comments:

post