HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Monday, December 10, 2007

Neam

When my son Nick was two years old, I found out about "Neam". I had just finished giving him a bath, wrapped a towel around him and was leaving the bathroom. I was following behind him, when he stopped dead in his tracks and began backing up into my legs. I asked him what was wrong, but didn't get any response. I then scooped him up and proceeded to our bedroom where I got him dressed and ready for bed. In the days following my son said that Neam was living in the water bedroom. My mother's room had a waterbed in it and this is the room that Nick said Neam lived in. I asked my son, who is Neam? He proceeded to tell me that Neam was the man that told him to say bad words, to stick his fingers in the fan and to always wear a hat backwards. My son explained to me that Neam looked like a white cross with a face on the top of the cross and a spring at the bottom, that he bounced on. I assumed that this info was just the active imagination of a very spunky two year old. I soon found out differently. I started to get the feeling of being watched and began hearing breathing in my ear whenever I was in the house. My son then informed me that Neam had started making his toys float to the ceiling. I was getting really scared. On one occasion, I was scared enough to call my Aunt who happened to be a very religious woman. The minute our connection on the telephone was made and I started to tell her what was going on, the phone went dead. Needless to say, we spent the night at a friend's house that evening. I ended up talking with a lady at a church about our problem and she informed me that the Devil was trying to take my baby. My mother ended up selling that home. I have no doubt in my mind and neither does my son, something named Neam lived in that house and Neam was not a very nice guy.

Submitted from: Heather and Nick, Missouri

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time we had acquired a report of a bad spirit.

No doubt, the entity you're referring to is not of human origin. What intensified his manifestation is a mystery to us.

Stephen
Psionist Group

post