HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Portal of my Life

I guess when I was born, I got this gift, a gift that I couldn't face until I was 10. The reason why I couldn't face my problem was that some were good and some very bad, and I was small and I had no one to talk to. Even if I did, no one would understand me, it truly is a small world for some of us. I'm 32 now and I learned that if you don't pay attention to certain things, they won't pay attention to you. It some times sucks when you're at a funeral and you happen to know the person. My personal opinion on the matter is I can see not 1 but 3 dimensions while most people can only see 1. My every day living is a story. I wake up and see people, some can be seen and others you can't and they always mumble. Sometimes, I can't see them, but I can hear them. I also see figures from out of this world, demons with horns, although they never show there actual face to me, but I can smell them and feel that they have bad intentions. I'm a good christian, I guess that's why they don't bother me much. It's funny, the older I get, the more I see and feel.

Aryan Yessayan, God Bless

We are not alone.

Submitted from: aryan, Iran

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have that kind of ability, then you have what psychics call a "third eye", also known as the sixth sense.

There is one member among our group who also has a third eye. She could see astral entities.

Stephen
Psionist Group

post