HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Woman in my Room

I would say it was about sometime in the fall. I was lying in bed facing the wall with the door to my room, behind me. I was thinking to myself about something, when in the back of my mind I just thought casually "Someone's coming downstairs". For one second I thought it was normal but then I remembered my mom had gone upstairs to bed a few minutes ago. Well, this may sound weird but even though I didn't hear anyone come downstairs, I could just sense someone coming. I "felt" them come down the stairs and then turn to come down my hallway. Then I could sense them come down the hallway and then to my doorway. Finally they were leaning over me. I was pretty freaked by that time but just thought maybe it was my mom. I laid very still the whole time. Just then......someone called my name "Nichole?" It was almost like they were confirming I was there. The person was a woman and she sounded almost just like my mom, but somehow a little different. Even though I felt someone lean over me, it sounded like it came from near my closet, which is at the foot of my bed. So I laid there for a few seconds; scared to death, thinking that I should say something because it might have something important to say. So I sat up, faced where I thought the voice came and said, "Yes?" No one was there.....no answer. Nothing else happened. So, still pretty freaked out, I laid back down and went to sleep, of course some time later. A few days later, I told my mom about it and asked if she had called out to me, like maybe called to me through the vents (there's one right above my bed). Or maybe she had been asleep and called to me in her sleep. She said no to both of these questions, and said usually when she calls us she has to put her face right near the vent, which is on her floor near a window, pretty far from her bed. Even if she had called to me, there is no way I could have heard her that clearly.

Submitted from: Nichole, Missouri

0 comments:

post