HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Monday, January 14, 2008

Bedroom Activity 1979

I was once living in RAF MACHRIHANISH which is near Campbeltown in Scotland Argyll County. I was only 7 yrs old at the time and everything seem to be ok for a few months living there, until some strange happenings in my bedroom were going on.

I would have my school books left on my bed, and I would be downstairs for a few hours or so. Come up and find my books thrown on the floor. At first I thought I must of put them there, but when I put them on the bed, go down stairs, come back up again and they would be on the floor again.

I then told my parents that there is something in my room and they wouldn't believe me at first but when I showed them that I put my school books on the bed, and then we all went downstairs and then back up 5 mins later they were thrown on the floor again. My mum went white as a sheet and said looks like we have some sort of poltergeist activity in here.

We left my bedroom for a while and I stayed downstairs just watching some tv for what I remember. Then while mum was in the kitchen cooking tea, we heard this almighty bang upstairs, mum thought it was me as she shouted for me and when I said yea, my dad said he's in here watching tv, but what the hell was that bang.

My mum and dad went upstairs, told me to stay here in the living room. My mum and dad found the room turned upside down, the bed was thrown on its side, my record player was damaged, it looked like it had been hit with something, but no weapons were evident in my bedroom, books were thrown everywhere, a record was stuck in the wall.

On that note my mum and dad decided that I was to sleep in their bedroom that night cause fearing for my safety, also my dad said that he's gonna phone his officer to see what can be done to get us moved out of the house altogether.

When it was nearly time for my bed, mum went to get my pajamas out of my wardrobe, but she couldn't even open the wardrobe door it was like there was someone behind it holding it shut as the door was warping under the pressure of trying to open it. Then when I tried to open it, it just opened as if it was pushed towards me, and just as the light hit the back of the wardrobe I just screamed as I saw a dark shadow in there it was hard to describe as I only made a quick glimpse and ran to my mum. My mum said I think enough is a enough, we gotta get out of this house.

Next Morning dad rang his officer to come to the house and tell him the problem there has been just in one night, plus he even proved to the officer what happens when he puts my school books on the bed, and he looked himself and seen that they were on the bed before then thrown on the floor. None of us were upstairs at all, which the officer knew there was something there.

He said there must be some sort of poltergeist in this room which is angry for some reason or just doesn't want us in the house at all, but he did say that poltergeists tend to feed off energy off young children and seem to be attracted to there abilities in some way. We were all confused and we just wanted to get packed and move before anything else happened or I got hurt.

This story is true as this happened in 1979 when I was only 7yrs old, but its something I would never forget in my life time.

Submitted from: Adam Young, youad4@aol(dot)com, Manchester

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's classic poltergeist activity, and would be interesting to find if anyone died in that house, or where the house was built. Finding out about the history of a house before it was built isn't too easy.

But the fact that when it was in your wardrobe and it wouldn't let your mum open it, but it opened up for you definately suggests it had an interest in you specifically. And the fact that each time you left the room the books ended up on the floor is intreaguing, the fact that it did the same thing every time without fail. It would have been vry interesting to have set up a video camera in that room and seen what happened. Though leaving a camera in there for too long sounds like it could have been an expensive experiment.

Anonymous said...

You may had been dealing with a malevolent (black) spirit. These demons hate human presence and brings bad luck or worst.. even death!

Jen
Psionist Member

Anonymous said...

The thrown books resembles a residual haunting but with the entire room getting thrashed, and with the shadow figure, it appears this is not the case.

Something in that room certainly does wanted its presence felt.

Anonymous said...

Does the room have any cold spots?

post