HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Child Voices

It was late at night and I woke up to go to the bathroom. In order to go to the bathroom, I have to go through just about every room in the house. So on my way to the bathroom, I stopped in at the kitchen. I could see the light shining from the bathroom, but something stopped me cold. Then I heard it. A child's voice. I thought to myself no, I just woke up, I didn't hear that. So I stood there for a bit in the summer heat thinking maybe someone was outside. But I thought what would a child be doing running around at 3am? Then I heard it again. I couldn't make it out. It was like trying to listen to a conversation that was just out range of being able to hear it. Then I heard another voice, it also sounded like a child. Whatever they were talking about, it scared the heck out of me. I don't know, maybe it was because of how grim they sounded. Forgetting the bathroom I just went back to bed. Needless to say, I still hear the voices, out in the woods, in the house, or sometimes it's something pushing on my bed or pillows.

Submitted from: Michigan, USA

0 comments:

post