HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ghost Bride of Cherry Creek Dip

It was a summer night around midnight. I had just left work from Air Res on Ritter Drive. I had stopped by for a sandwich at 7-11 in Shady Spring and I was on my way home. Driving past the old antique shop at the Cherry Creek Dip, I saw something white on the right side of the road. As I got closer, I could tell that it was a young lady dressed in a wedding gown. I thought it was strange that she was there at that time of night and as I was going up the hill I had decided to turn around to see if she needed any help. When I looked back it was pitch black. You couldn't see any lights at all. The lady had vanished.

Submitted from: Robert McAlpine, West Virginia

0 comments:

post