HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Monday, January 28, 2008

Lady in White

One day while staying the night at my grandmother's house, me my sister and a couple of cousins were just playing around making up stupid little ghost stories that just suddenly come to head, and my cousin Dustin told us a story he swore was true about a lady who had died while walking her two children to school. He said that if you looked out the window at about one in the morning, you will see a lady in white with a child on each side of her, so we all decided to stay up and see if this was a true story. Everybody else was watching TV, but me and cousin Kayla stayed by the window and suddenly she said who is that, I thought she was playing, but I looked and saw somebody walking down the street, and screamed. When everybody came to the window and looked, she must have seen us, for she stopped and looked at us for about ten minutes and that was the lady. Time I ever stayed the night at that house.

Submitted from: Anonymous

0 comments:

post