HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Man in Black

Ok. My grandparents owned a video store about 4 years ago. My friend and I were watching a movie and we left the room for a drink when we were stopped by what at first looked like a shadow but i started to freak out when I looked a little harder. It could not of been a shadow, it was in the shape of a man but a he had a hat and a nice suite which were both in black. When I turned to run, I saw my friend's jaw dropped. I asked him what he saw and he said "a man in black!" I said, me too, and we ran as fast as possible. We ran out of the store and to the animal vet... We sat at the the side walk talking about what we saw when on a nice day, the lights in the vet went out.. I believe that it was this man in black that we saw.

Thank you for reading this! I had wanted to get this out of my mind for 3 years now! See my mom believes in ghosts but my dad and everyone on his side of the family does not, so they thought I was making up stories so I would sound cool, but I AM NOT making up stories! This is true!

Submitted from: gamefreak101@sbcglobal(dot)net

0 comments:

post