HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Supernatural Experience

I was in my room trying to fall asleep. I thought my family was already asleep until I heard my door squeak. I looked up and noticed my door opened a ruler length long as I thought was normal when a shadow just appeared through the gap. It was so real, I thought it was my brother. I said, "Luke I can see you... Luke... Ok, I'm trying to get some sleep, get out of my room.... Get Out!" As I was yelling at him, he was slowly walking closer to me and the last yell get out... He bobbed to the ground and wouldn't move. I was about to get up and hit him when my mother entered the room and switched on the light. He disappeared. I was so confused but I went back too sleep. The very next morning my mother and brother were talking about his bed rocking and that he was terrified. My mother said to him that the funny thing was, after she went into my brothers room from hearing all the noise. She herd me yelling get out. What I realized at that moment was, I remember what happened that night, but I don't remember hearing my brother or even my mother getting up, since my brother's bedroom was just next door to me. Every night since then, I get visited by a spirit that is no longer visible to me, but I feel climbing up to my top bunk bed and lying on feet. It was always hard for me to sleep so I asked for them to show themselves to me but, if they scared me, I didn't want to hurt their feelings, so I just asked them to please leave me alone. I sense them here and there but since that night, I hardly see them at all.

We lived there about 3 years and neither of them meant us any harm.

P.S. There were other experiences in that house for everyone including me, but this one experience was probably the closest to me.

Submitted from: Kezellis@bigpond(dot)com

0 comments:

post