HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ghost Tracks

If you live in San Antonio you have probably heard this story. The first time I heard it I was about 10 years old and my mother and her friends decided to take us to the ghost tracks to scare us.

Well the story says that a school bus full of children stalled on the tracks one day and was hit by a train killing everybody including the driver. When you go to the tracks you turn off your car and the children will push you across the tracks to safety.

Anyway, when I went with my mother, we put baby powder on the back of the car and on the bumper. We pulled up to the tracks and I was pretty scared being only a child but when we started to move I knew that they were kind spirits because they push you to safety so you wont die too. Well I'm sorry if that is boring but it is true.

Submitted From: Adrian, San Antonio, TX, USA

0 comments:

post