HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Monday, February 4, 2008

Phantom Spiders

I came online tonight to see if anyone else ever had an experience re: a running spider that disappears in front of your eyes. This happened to me several times. I've had psychic experiences in the past, but nothing like this. I told my husband, because it started after we returned from a stay at The Grand Hotel in Jerome, Arizona. I knew nothing about the Grand Hotel at the time we checked in, but it took all of two seconds for me to realize this place is horrifically haunted! My daughters who are also sensitives knew instantly as well. We decided not to research the place until we left. But I knew. And now I know much much more. I should say that I did not feel a physical threat at the time, but I did fear for my sanity. It turns out that The Grand Hotel use to be a hospital with an insane asylum. The restaurant is in fact called THE ASYLUM but I had assumed it was a fun name, 'a joke'. I will only say that this experience was by far the most horrific paranormal experience I ever had in my life. It did not feel like 'a ghost' it felt like a gigantic collective forcefield rising from the town. When I laid down in bed I felt restraining bands around my legs. For a smart gal, I can be pretty slow, but that was when I finally realized, without asking, that the name of the restaurant was, in fact, an historical reference and not just a 'fun name'. That's when I realized we were spending the night in 'psycho central'. I sensed instantly what must be done and I said out loud to the unseen "I understand." I respect you and we will leave first thing in the morning." Which, by the way WE DID!!

I should mention that I did not see any phantom spiders during our stay at the Grand Hotel but shortly after we returned home, I started to see them. Thought it might be stress, but then my daughter came into my room one night and instantly said "Whoa! You're not crazy mom... I just saw one of those spiders and it disappeared in front of my eyes too."

I'm trying to understand, because my luck has turned horrible since our stay there. I always thought my house had some kind of residual energy but I never gave it too much thought. Since we got back from Jerome, it's been very different. I'm not afraid. I know I'm protected. But I'm very, very curious.

If anyone knows anything to shed light on the spider connection.... I could use some guiding wisdom. Thank you, so much. My email is roxyblues@aol(dot)com. Do not send links. I do not open attachments either. Subject should read: PHANTOM SPIDERS.

Thanking you in advance, I remain,

Yours truly,
RoxyBlues

Submitted from: Roxanne, Roxyblues@aol(dot)com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, spirits can disguise themselves as spiders, and other forms of insects, to an extent of lizards and chickens.

Well, it's not like I've seen one but I have heard more than one story that is similar to this one.

Anonymous said...

We have no idea regarding phantom spiders but from the looks of it, what you've been experiencing lately maybe clairvoyance or precognition.

Precognition is the ability to foresee the future, by seeing omens/apparitions. Sort of like warning signs.

On the other hand, clairvoyance, according to GPrincess, (a clairvoyant herself), is also among the hidden secrets of the mind (human brain for that matter). The brain is a biological apparatus, capable of processing information, it's like some sort of a radio/television, however, it's always set (by default) to receive only one frequency. The frequency of this world. That is why, we project the physical world naturally. But for some people, they can also receive or attune themselves to other frequencies. This is how they manage to perceive the astral plane.

She told me that there are more than one level of existence.. and in order for the mind to see or receive these channels, is to attune themselves to the specific frequency. That is why, this requires training in a form of meditation.

GPrincess told me that somehow, you have the ability to receive other frequencies, in a spontaneous form, and your continuous exposures to certain haunted locations may had helped you adapt to other stimulus (beyond the natural) as well.

Stephen
Psionist Member

Anonymous said...

I have also seen a ghostly spider but I did not entirely believed it until I also heard it from you guys.

I thought I was nuts, but now, I guess I'm not. It was a one-time experience, I didn't see it again.

If it had something to do with precognition, then... What does it means?

Anonymous said...

Well, this is how I look at it..

Depending on how you view spiders, that would be your upcoming future. For instance, if you hate spiders, then that's a bad omen, if not, then it could be something good.

Some psychics believe that the behavior of the phantom spiders would tell you what's in store for you.

Spiders have always been viewed as a symbol of mystery, power, and growth. And if these beliefs are in place, then that's what your mind is more likely seeing.

Also note that what you see is not always what you get. The mind projects these mysterious images.. not that they are materializing, your brain draws info from your temporal lobe (memory center), pulls it out and this is why you see the image. In other words, it's you who project the image, only that you are doing it unconsciously, but this is not without cause. Some unseen forces are causing these images to be seen, and your brain only works out for it. So depending on how you perceive these images, that's what you are seeing for the future.

That's my 2 cents for this entry.

Georgette
Psionist Member

post