HOME
STORIES
JOURNALS
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
GLOSSARY
SUBMIT
CONTACT
Google


Saturday, February 2, 2008

Woman in White

It happened about six months ago. I was watching television in the family room with my mom and her boyfriend. It was about 9:30pm. My mom told me to go get into my pajamas because it was my bedtime. I said ok and walked down the hall. At the end of the hall, I looked left into my mom's room, and saw this woman in an old white dress. She was young though. Her hair was just below her chin. I only caught a glimpse of her, but I saw her long enough to be able to describe the experience. She was reading some book, maybe a diary, then she looked at me. I turned away, scared s**tless. I ran back out to the family room and I never saw the woman again.

Submitted from: Phil Gasper, Ohio, USA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard this story repeated over and over again.

Same experience.. but of different people. Maybe, it's enough to call a verified evidence of the paranormal.

post